Flight OperationsReports to:
Simulator Maintenance ManagerJob Level:
To be responsible for the Simulator Store operation, including administration of external repairs, purchasing of spare parts/components and related communications and logistics functions.Responsibilities:
- Perform the daily operation of the Simulator Stores to support operations for Cathay Pacific, Cathay Dragon and External Customers.
- Prepare requisitions and liaise with Airline Purchasing, Inventory Operations and vendors for provisioning of parts and equipment and obtaining quotations.
- Administer job orders with workshops or other contractors.
- Administer shipping and receiving of parts and spares ordered or sent for repair.
- Administer repair and warranty claims.
- Generate reports on inventory, maintenance expense, spares utilization and receiving.
- Provide information on parts kept in stores to other simulator engineering staff.
- Issue, fetch and return of aircraft parts from/to Technical Store and HAECO Store, including delivery of goods in urgent cases.
- Routine administration and record-keeping of parts and spares inventory.
- Periodic stock-checking and inventory update in support of internal and external audit requirements.
- Ad-hoc buying and transporting of spares and parts as needed.
- F.5 or above
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
- Valid HK driving license (Type 1 & 2, not restricted to Automatic Transmission)
- Computer literacy, working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and database/data management programs
- Solid team cooperative skills as well as ability to work independently
- Polished interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Willingness to perform shift duties including weekends and public holidays
- Consistent work and performance ethic and ability to function under pressure
16 January, 2018
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
||Cathay Pacific Airways 國泰航空