Post Date: 2018-01-17
Senior Manager, Procurement & Contracts (Ref: GA18-021-01)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing the cost control and procurement of capital works and contract management of design, quantity surveying and other related consultancies and construction works contracts in compliance with the Authority’s procurement policy and project management procedures. His/her responsibilities will include:
- Formulation of procurement strategies for capital works projects;
- Project cost management including cost engineering, vetting of cost estimates and project cost control and reporting;
- Preparation of special conditions of contract for construction works contracts;
- Leading and supervising the preparation of tender document packages for design, quantity surveying and other related consultancies and construction works contracts including review of tender and construction deliverables such as drawings, specifications, bills of quantities, tender reference document, etc.;
- Leading and supervising the entire prequalification, tendering, tender assessment and contract award process including preparation of all associated correspondence and documentation;
- Leading contract administration of design, quantity surveying and other related consultancies and construction works contracts to ensure completion within budget and compliance with the contracts;
- Close liaison with internal stakeholders and external consultants; and
- Providing professional training to subordinates.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Quantity Surveying or other related disciplines with at least 15 years’ relevant experience in the procurement and contract administration of major multi-disciplinary construction projects
- Professional Qualification in Quantity Surveying gained from a recognized professional bodies is required
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and project management software tools
Interested parties please click here
to submit your application on-line.
Closing date: 31 January 2018
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
||Hong Kong International Airport 香港國際機場
New Territories : Islands District
||Purchase : Clothing, Electronic, Other, Toys / Watches
||Degree or Above