If you are passionate in providing a great customer experience in one of the world’s greatest airlines, we welcome you to join us to provide a life well-travelled experience to our customers.
We are now offering a great opportunity for you to join our Recruitment Day for the position of Customer Services Officer and Customer Contact Specialist on 24 Nov 2018Date: 24 Nov 2018Time: 10:00- 15:00Venue:
7/F, The Cameron, 33 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong KongDepartment:
Global Contact CentresReports to:
Customer Contact Lead
We are now offering a great opportunity for you to join our Recruitment Day for the position of Customer Contact Specialist on 24 November 2018 and you will be able to complete the interview process in 1 day.
If you are passionate in providing a great customer experience in one of the world’s greatest airlines using channels other than the traditional face-to-face with our customers, such as by phone, and emails, we welcome your application to join our Global Contact Centre.
As a Customer Contact Specialist, you are at the very frontend to assist our passengers to pick the right leisure product, impressing them through excellent tele-servicing, clearing enquiries such as reservations, and providing after sales supports for passengers around the world.Key Responsibilities:
- Advising on the travel itineraries – be part to create a seamless travel experience Impress customers from around the global
- Provide assistance to customers for flights and general enquires on Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon’s products
- Respond to customer inquiries, feedback and compliments
- Provide after sales service and care to our customers
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- The permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum pass rate in 5 HKCEE/HKDSE subjects including English Language; or equivalent
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written) and Cantonese (spoken), Mandarin is an advantage
- Flexibility to work on shift schedules (including overnight and weekend)
- Roster based on a 5-day working week with flexible shift patterns
- World-class training, coaching and support throughout your career
- A safe and collaborative working environment in our Global Contact Centre
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme and Medical Coverage
- Staff and family concessional travel benefits
The application deadline would be 20 Nov 2018. Limited slots available, sign up for a guarantee interview.
Please bring along your Hong Kong ID card, a passport size photo, CV and reference for document check.
||Cathay Pacific Airways 國泰航空