Global applicants will be considered for the Simulator Instructor positions.
Cathay Pacific is excited to be expanding its fleet, and will be conducting interviews and selection for Simulator Instructors periodically throughout the year in Hong Kong.
If you have an in depth aviation pilot training background, a relevant airline check and/or training background, or equivalent military experience, a career with us with give new purpose to your thorough knowledge and experience of aviation by passing it on to the next generation of Cathay Group’s pilots.
Simulator Instructors provide comprehensive training on B747, B777, A320, A330 and A350 full flight simulators and synthetic flight training devices at our Flight Training Centre in Hong Kong.
Recruitment Process for Simulator Instructor selection
• 1. Apply online
• 2. Final Interview – two day programme
• Day 1- group exercise, simulator instruction/presentation, computer aptitude tests, technical quiz
• Day 2 – technical and general interview, medical assessments and benefits brief
• Click here to apply online.
• To update an existing application, please click here.
• For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. All data will be kept on file for up to 24 months from the last date of submission or update. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request
||Cathay Pacific Airways 國泰航空