Reports to: General Manager IOC
Department: Flight Operations (FOP)
The administration officer is responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to managers and staff of the IOC Department, in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
- Provide administrative support for the smooth running of the IOC Department, which include maintaining the staff roster, inputing payroll calculation, keeping track of training records and assist the department’s staff in applying permits, IT equipment, system access, etc.
- Process routine submissions to government and authorities (e.g., HKCAD slot filing and approvals)
- Maintain and update information/ rules needed for the functioning of the department, in shared drive, team website and in the NetLine/ Ops system
- Provide secretarial support to the management team includes managing diary, phone calls, meeting appointments and duty travel
- Act as primary contact point for visits to IOC and for enquiries from CRD and CAF. Coordinate regular and ad-hoc events and meetings
- Assist in preparation of various reports and documents
- Maintain filing system both electronic and hard copy
- Liaise and follow up with facility management for any office facilities & management issues
- Handle e-Procurement and bill payment
- Prepare budget and monthly reconciliation
- Maintain the Corporate Business Continuity Centre (CBCC), e.g., equipment check, supplies replenishment, etc.
- HKCEE/HKDSE equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 3 years' secretarial/ administration experience, or airline-related operation experience.
- Strong planning and organizing skills and attentive to details.
- Ability to work independently and a good team player.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
- Organisational Understanding
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Planning and Organising
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
Application deadline: 8 March 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
||Cathay Pacific Airways 國泰航空