Post Date: 2019-04-04
ASB Biodiesel (Hong Kong) Ltd. operates a biodiesel factory to produce biodiesel from waste. The state-of-the-art plant is located in the Tseung Kwan O industrial area of Hong Kong. Using waste products for biodiesel production has a three-fold environmental benefit: reducing carbon emissions, improving air quality, and making better use of waste.
Accountant / Accounting Officer
- Assist in all accounting functions with major focus in costing, fixed assets register, accounts payable and accounts receivables functions.
- Prepare accounting schedules as assigned
- Assist in month-end closing and year-end audit
- Handle other ad-hoc assignment as required
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with present, expected salary and available date to email@example.com or by clicking "Apply Now"..
- Degree or above in Accounting or equivalent
- Qualified member / Student member of HKICPA is preferred
- Minimum 2 years or above solid accounting experience with 1 year in manufacturing industry
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience with SAP accounting software is a definite advantage
- Detail-minded with strong sense of responsibility and teamwork
- Able to work under pressure and handle problem independently
(All information provided by applicants are treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment only.)
||ASB BIODIESEL (HONG KONG) LIMITED
New Territories : Sai Kung District
||Manufacturing - Electronics / Toys / Clothing / Other
||Accounting and auditing : Audit / Tax, Accounting / Treasury, Enterprise, Other
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above