Post Date: 2019-04-17
The Salvation Army is an international Christian church and charity working in 131 countries and has been serving Hong Kong for over 85 years since 1930. With the commitment to transforming lives, caring for people and making disciples, we are currently operating almost 80 social services units, 34 schools and nurseries, 16 corps (churches), 1 outpost and 17 Family Stores in Hong Kong and Macau. There are offices in Yunnan and Sichuan for poverty alleviation development in China.
Designer (Digital and Multimedia) Divisional Headquarters Youth Department (Reference No.: D/DHQ/02-19)
The incumbent is responsible for digital, multimedia and graphic design, provides support to all functions of Divisional Youth Department and Divisional Headquarters.
- Provide design support to create graphics, publication layout, posters, leaflets, e-newsletters, banners, souvenir, T-shirt, slide presentations or videos, etc.
- Provide design support and assist in content management of social media such as Facebook and Instagram, and exploration of new social medial channels.
- Work with party concerned to translate service, marketing and campaign equirements into compelling, appropriate and effective designs.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touchpoints.
- Assist in photography service for all activities and functions.
- An understanding of the Christian faith, values and ethos of The Salvation Army.
- Diploma or above in Graphic Design / Web Design / Digital Marketing / Graphic Communications or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years’ professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house graphic team. Online publishing experience and photography skill are required.
- Strong portfolio of design work, demonstrating solution to business problems through effective design.
- Proficiency in MAC / PC software including AI, Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effect, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Attentive to details, well organized, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Overtime and occasional work on weekends and holidays as and when required.
Terms of Appointment
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms for an initial period of 1 year.
Applications, together with full curriculum vitae, should be sent by email to email@example.com . Please quote the reference number (D/DHQ/02-19) and state clearly current and expected salary.
Review of applications will last until the position is filled. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted. (All information provided will be treated in strictest confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for a period not longer than two years after completion of the recruitment exercise.)
||The Salvation Army
Kowloon : Yau Tsim Mong District
||NGO / Community and public service
||Design : Fashion, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Other, Watches / Jewelry, Web Design
||Morning and Evening
||Monday to Friday
||Certificate / Diploma