Post Date: 2020-02-26
CoolJobz / HKGoodJobs is a great innovative startup. We aim to provide an efficient job search platform for both employers and job seekers with efficient strategy. We own the largest Social Media Recruitment platform network in Hong Kong with over 6,000 employers and 350,000 candidates. Join us and develop your potential rapidly in a challenging and multicultural environment.
Programmer 【P2P Reward $8,000】
Our client is one of the world’s leading companies in fast fashion industry. It delivers fashion concepts to the mass for many years and now became one of the leading suppliers to some of the biggest apparel labels in the world. Our Client is always looking for talented people who is full of passion for fashion. Join us and make your next career step with us.
ProgrammerResponsibilities and Requirements:
How to Apply:
- Higher diploma or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 1-2 years working experience in software development
- Hands on experience in C# is a MUST
- Knowledge in Silverlight, Java, HTML5, Crystal Reports and mobile development would be an advantage
- Self motivated, open-minded and willing to learn
- A good team player and able to work independently under pressure
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please press APPLY
send your full resume with your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals are welcome! Once if the referee is successfully hired by the employer and pass the job security period, PSP bonus $8,000 will be awarded to the referrer.
For referral, please click on the following URL
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
||Manufacturing - Electronics / Toys / Clothing / Other
||Information Technology : Hardware, Mobile / Wireless communications, Network / Support, Other, Project Management, Software Development, Webmaster / SEO
||Monday to Friday
||Certificate / Diploma