Public Finance Limited (formerly known as "JCG Finance Company, Limited") ("Public Finance" or the "Company") was incorporated in October, 1977. It is one of the largest financial institutions in Hong Kong with a total of 44 branches located in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories. Public Finance is a deposit-taking company under the supervision of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority. The shares of Public Financial Holdings Limited ("Public Financial"), the intermediate holding company of Public Finance, are listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (stock code : 626).
Public Finance is engaged in various business activities including the provision of personal and commercial lending, overdraft, property mortgage loans, hire purchase and leasing, taxi financing and fixed deposits, etc. We provide customers with convenient and good quality services at all times. With around 1,400 staff in Public Financial and its subsidiaries (the "Group"), we are always here to serve you.
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz) Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for development, enhancement and maintenance if our internal applications
- To prepare detail documentations
- To assure the program quality, conduct UAT and user training, perform user support and project coordination, etc
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year experience in application development with good database management concept (Fresh graduated are welcomed)
- Knowledge of any of the followings is a plus: VB.NET, ASP.NET, Crystal Report, Visual Basic
- Good command in both spoken and written English
How to Apply:
- Double pay
- Discretionary bonus (more than two months)
- Allowance 1,000 per month
- 15 days of annual leave
- Medical insurance
Interested parties please press APPLY
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
~~~~~~ 【Successful candidates will be rewarded with HK$1,000, if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!cooljobz.com/registration/?user_group_id=JobSeeker
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.