Post Date: 2019-11-29
CoolJobz / HKGoodJobs is a great innovative startup. We aim to provide an efficient job search platform for both employers and job seekers with efficient strategy. We own the largest Social Media Recruitment platform network in Hong Kong with over 6,000 employers and 350,000 candidates. Join us and develop your potential rapidly in a challenging and multicultural environment.
Android Software Engineer【P2P Reward $6,000】
Our client is a global leader in media and entertainment technology solutions and an IPTV pioneer, working with over 250 operators in 100+ countries with more than 20 years’ experience delivering IP/cloud innovation.
We are looking for a Android Software Engineer to complete all of the deliverable. The ideal candidate will have experience in :Job description:
Technical competencies, skills and experience:
- Development and maintenance of Amino's Android TV applications.
- Developing Android TV applications with native Android SDKs
- Customization for application integration in Android system
- Optimizing video playback on Android TV Applications
- Ongoing user experience improvement and performance tuning
- Development of Amino’s software platform to support new technologies and hardware platforms.
- Work within the software development team to produce bespoke software solutions to customer requirements.
- Maintenance of current and future Amino software.
- On job-training will be provided.
- Java or Kotlin
- Knowledge of Android
- HTTP/HTTPS, TCP/UDP/IP
- Knowledge on code design pattern prepared, e.g. object-oriented design, MVC model
Qualifications and memberships:
- Approachable, confident in dealing with people at all levels and specialisms.
- Proactive, “can do” attitude.
- Self-starter – must be able to take on responsibility, manage themselves and their workload when left alone and adapt well if priorities change.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Able to cope with a varied and busy workload and fast pace of customer requirements and technology change.
- Team player
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Planning and organising skills preferred
- Basic Cantonese preferred
- University degree/Associate
- Degree in CS/EE/IE/CE or equivalent
- Five-day work week, Flexible working hours, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Performance bonus
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button or
send your full resume with your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals are welcome! Once if the referee is successfully hired by the employer and pass the job security period, PSP bonus $6,000 will be awarded to the referrer.
For referral, please click on the following URL
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Kowloon : Sham Shui Po District
||Information Technology : Hardware, Mobile / Wireless communications, Network / Support, Other, Project Management, Software Development, Webmaster / SEO
||Morning and Evening
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above