CoolJobz / HKGoodJobs is a great innovative startup which provides personal consultation on HR services and recruiting talents.
In this new digital era, companies are all trying their best to be innovative. The society needs more intellectual talents than ever before. We engage in recruiting innovative and creative technical professionals.
We have rich experience in recruiting talents for technology companies, startups and enterprises. We own the largest Social Media Recruitment platform network with over 10,000 employers and 400,000 candidates.
Join us and develop your potential rapidly in a challenging and multicultural environment.
Our client is a global leader in media and entertainment technology solutions and an IPTV pioneer, working with over 250 operators in 100+ countries with more than 20 years’ experience delivering IP/cloud innovation.
We are looking for a Media Software Engineer to complete all of the deliverable. The ideal candidate will have experience in :Job Description
- Develop a hardware-independent software stack based on various SoC SDK, which empowers next generation 4K HDR and Android products
- Third party software integration (OTT, service quality, streaming technologies)
- Dealing with various video/audio codec, streaming technologies (e.g. HEVC, VP9, MPEG-DASH, HLS) and networking protocols (e.g. RTSP, RTP, UDP)
- Dealing with commercial-grade DRM technologies (e.g Microsoft PlayReady, Widevine) integrations
- Multi-threaded real-time application development using C/C++ on POSIX systems
- System-wise performance analysis and improvement
- Build system maintenance and enhancement
Experience with the following will be a plus:
- Proficient in C and C++ programming
- Experience in Linux embedded system programming
- Bash shell script
- Operating systems concepts
- GNU Make
- Video codec and streaming technologies
- Knowledge of cryptography, content protection technologies
- Android platform technologies
- Agile software development paradigm
- Demonstrates role-model behavior of our company values: ‘Innovation’, ‘Caring’, ‘Financially Responsible’, ‘Customer First’ and ‘Enjoying what we do’.
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Approachable, confident in dealing with people at all levels and specialisms
- Proactive, and always show “can do” attitude
- Self-starter – must be able to take on responsibility, manage themselves and their workload when left alone and adapt well if priorities change
- Able to cope with a varied and busy workload and fast pace of customer requirements and technology change
- Good team player
- Basic Cantonese preferred
- University degree/Associate degree in CS/CE/EE/IE or equivalent
- Five-day work week, Flexible working hours, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Performance bonus
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
((All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
【Successful candidates will be rewarded with HK$1,000 if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】
Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.