CoolJobz / HKGoodJobs is a great innovative startup which provides personal consultation on HR services and recruiting talents.
In this new digital era, companies are all trying their best to be innovative. The society needs more intellectual talents than ever before. We engage in recruiting innovative and creative technical professionals.
We have rich experience in recruiting talents for technology companies, startups and enterprises. We own the largest Social Media Recruitment platform network with over 10,000 employers and 400,000 candidates.
Join us and develop your potential rapidly in a challenging and multicultural environment.
Our client has been a well-established pioneering thought leader providing ONE-STOP protection solutions for INSURANCE, SECURITY, LOGISTICS and SAFES to their valued customers for over 30 years with the highest-quality customer satisfaction and professional expertise.
- Responsible for overseeing HR all-round operations, including recruitment, training and development
- Establish HR workflows, procedures and KPI
- Handle and manage staff relations, build positive environment and provide counseling to employees where necessary
- Drive the performance management process, enhance employees’ performance, productivity and dedication, train staff for the best practices, workflow, delegation skills, etc.
- Work with management on strategic advise on talent mapping, performance management, staff development, and any HRBP projects
- Ad hoc project as assigned
- Drive company culture and continuous improvement in line with 5S, ISO9001
- Degree in human resources, business management or related disciplines
- Min. 5 years in managerial level to build up and lead a HR team
- Outstanding organizational and leadership profile, with coaching skill to lead the team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, stimulations, creativity, with training skills on delegation on SOP (Standard Operations Procedure)
- Aptitude in decision-making, problem-solving and project management
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS office and ERP
Location: Hung Hom
Five-day work week, Flexible working hours, Discretionary bonus, Annual Leaves + Additional leave, Medical insurance
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
【Successful candidates will be rewarded with HK$1,000 if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】
Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.