Incu-Lab is an organization working on incubation of innovative and creative startups and change-making entrepreneurs, through providing co-working space, courses, training, education channels and multi-layer knowledge.
Creating meaningful and interesting social change is what global citizens needed in the 21st century. Incu-Lab believes everyone can be a change-maker. We inspire dreamers and innovators through adequate training and capacity-building education. We aim to encourage more startups and entrepreneurs from all fields including art, culture, technology, internet, community, social enterprise and so on, to stand out, to integrate and to make impact to society.
We are looking for high caliber candidates with the following qualification:
- Identify potential entrepreneurs.
- Plan and run incubation projects and programs.
- Connect with incubation tools and organizations to support startup development.
- Degree holder
- A self-starter, take initiative in gearing up entrepreneurship, innovation, startup and change-making projects
- Attentive to details, well organized with positive attitudes, got entrepreneur spirit
- Good communication and presentation skills, with good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to email@example.com