Incu-Lab is an organization working on incubation of innovative and creative startups and change-making entrepreneurs, through providing co-working space, courses, training, education channels and multi-layer knowledge.
Creating meaningful and interesting social change is what global citizens needed in the 21st century. Incu-Lab believes everyone can be a change-maker. We inspire dreamers and innovators through adequate training and capacity-building education. We aim to encourage more startups and entrepreneurs from all fields including art, culture, technology, internet, community, social enterprise and so on, to stand out, to integrate and to make impact to society.
We are looking for high caliber candidates with the following qualification:
- Manage the overall operation
- Develop and achieve organization goals and targets
- Build relationships with existing and new working partners and stakeholders to optimize available opportunities
- Cultivate excellence in our work
- Maintain organizational effectiveness and efficiency
- Assisting Administrative tasks
- Tertiary Institutions / University graduate, preferably major in Communications, Marketing and New Media;
- 1 year working experience
- Fresh graduate will be also considered
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good written and spoken Chinese & English communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Face Book and Chinese word processing
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org