Head of Property and ServicesDepartment:
Property & Services (PSD)
Operates company vehicles safely and professionally.Key Responsibilities
- Execute driving duties for senior executives, general staff and company partners (involving multiple vehicle types), maintaining excellent safety standards and professional attitude
Application deadline: 27 November 2019
- Minimum F.4 standard
- Minimum 8-10 years driving experience with clean traffic record (declaration required).
- Valid driving license: Types 1, 2, 4, 5, 9, 10 (18 is welcome)
- Capable of driving all stated types of vehicles skillfully and with decent driving manners
- Familiar with Hong Kong roads & traffic regulations
- Good knowledge of car mechanics and basic inspection skills to solve mechanical problems
- Good command of English (more emphasis on listening) and Cantonese
- Able to work shifts and attend to emergency call-outs after duty hours
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Patience and ability to work independently
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
||Cathay Pacific Airways 國泰航空