Post Date: 2021-01-15
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong, active in providing banking, insurance, financial and other related services in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China. The Dah Sing Group consists of two listed companies, Dah Sing Financial Holdings Limited ("DSFH"), which has been listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 1987, and Dah Sing Banking Group Limited ("DSBG"), which has been listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 2004 and in which DSFH is the majority shareholder.
DSFH is the holding company for the group's general insurance and pension fund DSBG has three banking subsidiaries (Dah Sing Bank, Banco Comercial de Macau and Dah Sing Bank (China) Limited), providing banking and financial services through a branch network of around 70 branches over Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China, and a securities trading company.
- The local bank with a personal touch, growing with our customers in Hong Kong, Pearl River Delta and beyond
- To create value for our customers by providing quality products and excellent service
- To grow with our employees through mutual commitment
Manager, Business Analysis, Core Banking Project
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz)
- Assist to devise strategic analysis, customer segmentation, customer account plan, product profitability, KPIs, scorecard, sales targets, dashboard and metrics to achieve divisional goals
- Measure the sales performance of the division, sales teams and RMs as well as tracking of marketing activities and commercial banking products
- Variance Analysis of product pricing, fundingand margin against budget under the new FTP mechanism
- Implement the Economic Profit Model to evaluate the RAROC, RWA, economic capital, pricing, profitability of commercial products for Medium Term Strategy
- Collaborate with IT to develop and operationalize new business analytics using data warehouse, and work closely with Marketing, Products, Finance and Operations to ensure that analytics is providing accurate and timely performance tracking
How to Apply:
- Degree holder in business related, preferably in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- 5 - 7 years banking of finance, business planning and analytics
- Excellent accounting and management reporting knowledge on banking products;
- Good team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-starter and fast learner with strong sense of responsibilities and commitment;
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Word);
- Proficiency in SAS, VBA and Macro usage/query;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
~~~~~~ 【Successful candidates will be rewarded with HK$1,000 if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!cooljobz.com/registration/?user_group_id=JobSeeker
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.
||DAH SING BANK
||Banking / Finance
||Banking / Finance : Business / Retail / Private / Investment, Internal control, Loan / Credit analysis and approval / Mortgage, Other, Transactions / Securities
||Morning and Evening
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above