Post Date: 2020-09-01
CoolJobz / HKGoodJobs is a great innovative startup. We aim to provide an efficient job search platform for both employers and job seekers with efficient strategy. We own the largest Social Media Recruitment platform network in Hong Kong with over 6,000 employers and 350,000 candidates. Join us and develop your potential rapidly in a challenging and multicultural environment.
Application Specialist, Core Banking 【P2P Reward $3,500】
Our Client is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong, which provides banking, insurance, financial and other related services in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
- Support developments on Host application systems, including current account, savings account, fixed deposit, ATM, CIF, autopay, HKICL FTS processing and related systems
- Conduct requirement studies, system analysis and design
- Perform programming, testing, and coordinate user acceptance test of mainframe systems
- Prepare functional and technical specifications, operation and procedure manuals
- Co-ordinate with vendor on outsourced development work
- Provide support to production systems
- Degree/ Higher Diploma/ Associate Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent (Fresh Graduate also welcome)
- Good programming skills, with knowledge in COBOL, CICS, DB2, JCL, TWS, PrintSoft, EXCEL is preferable but not a must
- Solid experience in developing mainframe systems is a plus
- Good communication skills (Cantonese, English, Putonghua an advantage)
- Good team player, keen to learn, passionate and proactive
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button or
send your full resume with your expected salary to email@example.com
Referrals are welcome! Once if the referee is successfully hired by the employer and pass the job security period, P2P bonus $10,000 will be awarded to the referrer.
For referral, please click here: http://bit.ly/2XZSMyV
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
||Banking / Finance
||Information Technology : Hardware, Mobile / Wireless communications, Network / Support, Other, Project Management, Software Development, Webmaster / SEO
||Morning and Evening
||Monday to Friday
||Associate Degree / Higher Dip.