Post Date: 2020-09-08
CoolJobz / HKGoodJobs is a great innovative startup. We aim to provide an efficient job search platform for both employers and job seekers with efficient strategy. We own the largest Social Media Recruitment platform network in Hong Kong with over 6,000 employers and 350,000 candidates. Join us and develop your potential rapidly in a challenging and multicultural environment.
Assistant Manager, Technology Risk and Information Security 【P2P Reward】
Our Client is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong, which provides banking, insurance, financial and other related services in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
- Monitor network traffic through Intrusion Detection/Prevention System (IDS/IPS), audit trial to proactively identity indicators of compromise
- Perform maintenance and operation support for security devices such as firewall, IDS/IPS, and security related products
- Participle in developing, tuning and implementing threat detection analytics
- Implement and enforce the bank’s IT security policies
- Responsible for the day-to-day security operation of the bank including access control configuration and review, administration of firewall rule review, user ID administration, reviewing IT incidents, security reporting, etc.
- Implement cybersecurity monitoring framework
- Collect data on cybersecurity related risk, attacks, breaches and incidents, including external data and statistics as appropriate
- Investigate security incidents by gathering evidence and reviewing system logs / audit trials
- Provide operational support to system and network teams regarding security related matters
- University graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT field with at least 3 years of relevant work experience in information security / cybersecurity
- Banking exposure is essential
- CISSP certification is a must. Holding CISA and/or CCNA certifications are advantageous
- Experience in Microsoft Windows, AIX, Sun Solaris, Linux, CISCO router and switch, F5 ASM/APM/LTM, Checkpoint firewall, Juniper firewall, Trend Micro Deep Security, Splunk, Forcepoint Web Security Gateway, and ForeScout Network Access Control
- Experience in Windows PowerShell, UNIX shell script and Python
- Experience in performing vulnerability scanning, and penetration test
- Excellent command of written English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button or
send your full resume with your expected salary to email@example.com
Referrals are welcome! Once if the referee is successfully hired by the employer and pass the job security period, P2P bonus will be awarded to the referrer.
For referral, please click here: http://bit.ly/2XZSMyV
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
||Banking / Finance
||Information Technology : Hardware, Mobile / Wireless communications, Network / Support, Other, Project Management, Software Development, Webmaster / SEO
||Morning and Evening
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above