CoolJobz / HKGoodJobs is a great innovative startup which provides personal consultation on HR services and recruiting talents.
In this new digital era, companies are all trying their best to be innovative. The society needs more intellectual talents than ever before. We engage in recruiting innovative and creative technical professionals.
We have rich experience in recruiting talents for technology companies, startups and enterprises. We own the largest Social Media Recruitment platform network with over 10,000 employers and 400,000 candidates.
Being a dynamic position, the Head of Data and Analytics leads the team responsible for ensuring Taiwan’s business get the most out of meaningful data insights and robust analytics capabilities.
This individual will be responsible for Company Taiwan’s data strategy and deliver analytics solutions that meet our business needs. Those data and analytics solutions will span in the multiple domains, covering sales and marketing, product and pricing, underwriting and claim, etc. to drive incremental value in business efficiencies as well as to enable customer experience in both online and offline data insights.
Advanced data analytics solution has been a driving force behind business growth. This individual is playing the role help to drive sustainable growth and ensure Company Taiwan continues to evolve and deliver world class experiences and solutions to our customers and business partners.
EXPECTED CONTRIBUTIONS/RESULTS:Advanced Analytic Skills
- Proactively engage with Taiwan functional teams and global/ regional counterparts to design and execute on the data and analytics roadmap and solutions for both internal and external customers and business partners.
- Influence strategic direction of analytics solutions ROI and value across external and internal transformational projects and develop solutions and automations roadmap based on customer, stakeholder, and business impact.
- Lead a team of business analytics professionals to build business intelligent platform, dashboards and predictive analytics solutions as well as collaborate with the global/ regional analytics team to ensure the needs of the Taiwan market are considered in the build out of enterprise analytics solutions.
- Leverage the analytics platform within the business practices as well as the culture of Taiwan business – driving a data driven and insights culture while adhering to the data and analytics standards and governance protocols.
- Understand the evolving market and recommend solutions to help ensure Company Taiwan continues to stay relevant from a data, analytics, and technology perspective.
- Collaborate with internal distribution team and external business partners to build relevant analytics solutions to meet shared business goals and drive growth
- Evolve the way the business thinks about analytics and show how analytics can drive substantial value to our customers and business partners
Demonstrate ability to drive business improvement and effectiveness via analytics – connect analytics possibilities with business needs and objectives to come up with the best analytics solutions for the business
- • Approach internal and external stakeholders with coherent, actionable recommendations appropriate to their business needs
- • Continually provide analytic and business insights to address stakeholder gaps and/or opportunities, and to create value
- • Experience with secure cloud infrastructure and various analytics tools – ability to propose new tools and design scalable models that can be implemented locally with a view to leverage across global/ regional data and analytics teams
- • Passion for visualization and making it easy reporting of the insights with strategic view for senior management’s decision making
- Understand the breadth of analytics related technologies and solutions and be able to recommend the most appropriate solution to meet the needs of the business and user • Familiar with state-of-the-art data analytics capability including propensity modeling, clustering, survival modeling, optimization, price elasticity modeling, strategic analysis, data manipulation and quantifying customer lifetime value
Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
Scalability & Delivery
- Develop best practice for templates and deliverables around the data used to deliver internal and external stakeholder analytic information
- Source, evaluate and develop relationship with global/ regional counterparts, external vender, academic and/ or data related associations for alternative analytics capabilities and resource planning
- Educate internal and external stakeholders on analytic methods, shape their thinking and influence decision-making
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to communication; adapt messages quickly to the appropriate level or function with poise and polish
- Collaborate with central and other global/ regional analytics partners to evolve analytics roadmaps and to represent Taiwan data team in global analytics planning and initiatives
- Gather input from many people and then prioritize the key items
- Be able to navigate and succeed in a large global enterprise
Deliver scalable solutions that can be leveraged by multiple stakeholders
EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Design and implement analytics solutions that are scalable and can be used in the most efficient way by the end user
- Ensure Company Taiwan continues to innovate and deliver solutions that meets the needs of internal users, our customers and business partners
- 10+ years of experience in analytics capacity driving business outcomes using data and analytics
- 5+ years management experience for a team size of 3+
- Excellent verbal and written executive communication and presentation skills both in Mandarin and English
- Strong analytical capabilities and experiences
- Ability to collaborate with executive level business leaders across different functions, IT, Sales, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with negotiation and management and/or mentorship capabilities
- Math, Computer science or related technical background + willingness to dive into technology details
- Strong foundational skills with analytics software such as Tableau, SAS, PowerBI, Qlik, SQL, Python and/or R
- Experience in a complex, fast-paced, quantitative environment with a high bar for attention to detail and quality of work
- Fast learner and takes initiative
- Strong passion for changing insurance industry
- Culturally sensitive to a diverse, international workforce
- Self-sufficient, intellectually curious and take ownership
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
~~~~~~ 【Successful candidates will be rewarded with HK$1,000 if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!cooljobz.com/registration/?user_group_id=JobSeeker
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.