CoolJobz / HKGoodJobs is a great innovative startup which provides personal consultation on HR services and recruiting talents.
In this new digital era, companies are all trying their best to be innovative. The society needs more intellectual talents than ever before. We engage in recruiting innovative and creative technical professionals.
We have rich experience in recruiting talents for technology companies, startups and enterprises. We own the largest Social Media Recruitment platform network with over 10,000 employers and 400,000 candidates.
Join us and develop your potential rapidly in a challenging and multicultural environment.
Our Client is the new collage team from Silicon Valley. The main product is a photo collage application that pursues free creation and sharing, mainly from the United States, the United Kingdom and Japan and other countries. At present, the global download volume has exceeded 200 million, and has been ranked in the top ten photography apps in dozens of countries!
Come and join us where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traction (millions of active users per day), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
Senior Product Manager
- Develop and implement product strategies by incorporating feedback and input from users, stakeholders and other team members.
- Lead product planning process, prioritize product features and communicate with the team.
- Create detailed plans and track progress.
- Brainstorm, evaluate and develop new features and new product ideas.
- Evaluate product performance using analytics tools and user feedback.
- Manage and coach product managers.
- Experience in product lifecycle management and launching products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experienced with the Agile/Scrum software development methodology
- Being resourceful and proactive to work and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Great analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making ability.
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Experience in developing consumer app or familiar with photo and video app space.
- UI/UX design skills(for creating wireframes and communicating with designers)
- Programming skills(for doing data analysis and communicating with developers)
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button or
send your full resume with your expected salary to email@example.com
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Referrals are welcome! Once if the referee is successfully hired by the employer and pass the job security period, P2P bonus will be awarded to the referrer.
For referral, please click here: http://bit.ly/2XZSMyV
The world is Changing! Only Knowledge-Based Jobs Exist!!
【Bring You Careers of the Future in Risk Society @ CoolJobz.com
【助你找到未來世界風險社會的工作事業 @ CoolJobz.com