Boutir is a cloud-based multichannel commerce platform
designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the mobile app to design, set up and manage their online stores.
After launching in August 2015, Boutir currently powers over 95k businesses in all sizes across the world including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, US and UK.
Boutir platform was engineered with merchant in mind. Based in Hong Kong with a team of 20+ talents from product management, engineering, UX and design, customer success, sales and marketing. We are growing quickly, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. You will have the creative freedom to make a real difference in the world of commerce, and the chance to work with some of the best in the business.
Boutir gained wide recognitions and awards including
- 2019 Asia Innovatif Awards (Startup of the Year)
- 2018 Retail’s Cutting Edge (Top Retail Tech Startup)
- 2018 RetailEx Asean 2018 (Top 3 in elevator pitch)
- 2017 Jumpstarter Finalist and eCommerce Section Winner
- 2017 HSBC Youth Business Award
- 2017 ecommAS Awards 2017 (Best eCommerce App Silver, Best eCommerce Marketplace Silver)
- 2017 MARKies Awards (Best Use of App Gold, Best Use of Budget Silver, Best !DEA Bronze)
- 2017 Mob-Ex Awards (Best Use of Limited Budget)
- 2016 PR Awards (Most Effective PR Campaign Gold)
- 2016 The Marketing Awards (Best Use of Limited Budget Silver)
- 2016 HK ICTAwards Best Business Solution Bronze
- 2016 HK ICTAwards Outstanding SME Award
- 2015 EYE Program (jointly organised by Google and the Chinese University of Hong Kong) 10 final startup teams
- 2015 Asia Smartphone App Contest The Most Creative Award Bronze
- 2013 AngelHack Hong Kong Grand Prize Award
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz)Job Description:
Our backend implementation based on Python and Google Cloud Platform; Web frontend engineering with various frontend frameworks.
If you love coding, enjoy sharing, are passionate about solving problems, willing to take up challenges, join our startup team. Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with product managers and designers to build cross-platform applications and websites delivering high value to users
- Responsible for architectural design, development, integration, release for web frontend/backend systems
- Keep learning and experimenting with the latest technology on products
- 4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience on Google App Engine / Facebook applications / MeteorJS / MV* frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone, ReactJS, Vue.js are advantages
- Have Degree / Higher Diploma in Computing, Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Fresh Graduate who can demonstrate strong technical ability, desire to learn quickly and enthusiasm for the role are also encouraged to apply
- 5-day work
- Performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Working with a great team
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Referrals are welcome! Once if the referee is successfully hired by the employer and pass the job security period, P2P bonus will be awarded to the referrer.
For referral, please click here: http://bit.ly/2XZSMyV
The World is Changing! Only Knowledge-Based Jobs Exist!!
【Bring You Careers of the Future in Risk Society @ CoolJobz.com
【助你找到未來世界風險社會的工作事業 @ CoolJobz.com