Post Date: 2020-11-19
CoolJobz / HKGoodJobs is a great innovative startup which provides personal consultation on HR services and recruiting talents.
In this new digital era, companies are all trying their best to be innovative. The society needs more intellectual talents than ever before. We engage in recruiting innovative and creative technical professionals.
We have rich experience in recruiting talents for technology companies, startups and enterprises. We own the largest Social Media Recruitment platform network with over 10,000 employers and 400,000 candidates.
Join us and develop your potential rapidly in a challenging and multicultural environment.
Executive Assistant to CFO
Our client strives to become one of the leading and most dynamic integrated sports conglomerate in China.
Our client has strived to create a sportive and healthy environment for the neighborhoods across China and to promote nationwide physical fitness, with a mission of extending its reach to existing and potential sports participants through spectating and participatory sports, and creating enriched experience and consumption opportunities on sports, health, and leisure for the public.
Executive Assistant to CFO
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz) Responsibilities:
- Organize and analyze information and prepare presentations on behalf of the CFO
- Conduct due diligence on required companies and industries by analyzing financial statements, collecting industry data, on-the ground diligence, surveys, and participating in company meetings
- Provide secretarial supports to CFO, include but not limited to prepare documents, correspondences, minutes, calendar management, schedule meetings and coordinate events, travel itinerary and hotel arrangement
- Keep abreast of industry knowledge and trends in the covered sectors
- Perform any ad-hoc projects and assignments as required
- University graduated in Finance / Economy / Accounting / Quantitative Studies or related subjects preferred
- At least 2 years' relevant experiences in financial data analysis
- Good knowledge of accounting and demonstrated ability in financial statement analysis; demonstrated research and analytical capabilities
- Independent personality with strong analytical skills, well organized, attentive to detail and multi-tasking
- High proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command in both written and spoken Mandarin and English is a MUST
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Double pay
- 12 days of annual leave
- Medical, Dental, lots of employee-welfare activities
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
~~~~~【Successful candidates will be rewarded with HK$1,000, if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!cooljobz.com/registration/?user_group_id=JobSeeker
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.
||HKD 20,000 - 25,000
||Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations
||Accounting and auditing : Audit / Tax
Banking / Finance : Business / Retail / Private / Investment, Internal control, Loan / Credit analysis and approval / Mortgage, Other, Transactions / Securities
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above