CoolJobz / HKGoodJobs is a great innovative startup which provides personal consultation on HR services and recruiting talents.
In this new digital era, companies are all trying their best to be innovative. The society needs more intellectual talents than ever before. We engage in recruiting innovative and creative technical professionals.
We have rich experience in recruiting talents for technology companies, startups and enterprises. We own the largest Social Media Recruitment platform network with over 10,000 employers and 400,000 candidates.
Join us and develop your potential rapidly in a challenging and multicultural environment..
Our client is a comprehensive trust and financial service company specialized in trust. Its business involves trust investment, trust management, asset securitization and margin financing (including equity, bonds, securitization investment and financing business), financial channels and intermediary services. The service network covers major Asia-Pacific countries and regions include Singapore, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Japan, Korea and the world’s major financial offshore centers and they are equipped with various professional financial actuaries, legal lawyers and other service teams formed by elites to provide customers in handling financial and tax laws related to investment and financing.
General Manager (Cambodia)
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz) Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing and managing the fund accounting and investor reporting function for a number of real asset clients.
- Coordinate with all relevant teams internally (e.g. Fund Accounting, Legal, Financial Reporting, Tax, and Regulatory) to ensure processes and workflows are aligned to meet client needs.
- Ensure that all daily, weekly and monthly operational and reporting deliverables for both internal and external clients are met, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Build relationships with high profile and high net worth individuals as potential investors to the organisation.
- Achieve investment target set by company.
- Perform data and market analysis, provide necessary recommendation to the management.
- Strong practical experience in structuring, negotiating and monitoring fund investments and direct co-investment transactions, preferably in a fund of funds context.
- Preference have background and experience in capital markets, risk and investment management solutions.
- Honors Degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting or related disciplines.
- 5 years relevant experience in Investment Banking / Private Equity / Venture Capitalists / Mergers & Acquisitions related fields. Direct investing and portfolio management experience.
- Managing or leading staff for 3-5 years.
- Able to develop a robust risk framework.
- Proven ability to work independently in an unstructured environment under uncertainty.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills with high degree of attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills.
- Good command of written and spoken Mandarin.
- USD 5,000 - 8,000 per month
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Referrals are welcome! Once if the referee is successfully hired by the employer and pass the job security period, P2P bonus will be awarded to the referrer.
For referral, please click here: http://bit.ly/2XZSMyV
The world is Changing! Only Knowledge-Based Jobs Exist!!
【Bring You Careers of the Future in Risk Society @ CoolJobz.com
【助你找到未來世界風險社會的工作事業 @ CoolJobz.com