From humble beginnings as a print management consultant in 1998, Icicle has expanded our expertise in cross media design, digital production, retail activations and brand strategy. In 2017, Icicle went public and is now listed on the Growth Enterprise Markets (GEM) of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
At present, we have a global footprint rooted in our mission through select strategic ventures in e-commerce, original content and technology across integrated marketing, media and entertainment industries.
Located in Kowloon and reporting to Operations Director.
The Company is the go-to platform for the millennial and gen Z women leading and seeking a good life. We celebrate every woman (and man); we embrace diversity and inclusivity. We aim to ignite conversations and create culture around a good life, across content verticals on wellness, green living, clean eating, mindful consumption and purposeful worklife/entrepreneurship.
We are looking for a full time shop and community manager as we are launching our first physical experiential retail space in Hong Kong.
You’ll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people with a growth mindset who are passionate about doing work that is challenging and impactful. The team is diverse in backgrounds and physically situated across the world in USA, UK and China. We bring onboard talents who want to change things, disrupt the narrative, who are naturally confident with a positive attitude.
In this role, you are required to wear many hats, and be the go-to person for everything related to the space:
Skills and Qualifications
- Manage the shop team and operations on a 5-day week, including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
- Create a fun shopping atmosphere and experience
- Deliver high quality customer service
- Upkeep an outstanding shopping environment
- Pick and pack orders from our online store
- Manage the POS and inventory of merchandise and other supplies, and adhere to our retail policies and processes
- Oversee and occasionally cover the role of the F&B Crew Member
- Contribute to and implement the shop action plan to achieve sales targets
- Work with consultants / marketing / logistics /accounting team to optimise the operations of the shop
- Work with brands and collaborators to optimise VM and in-store promotions
- Foster a strong sense of communication and mission, in line with WB’s culture and values
- 3+ years relevant progressive experience in retail environment with 1+ years in a team lead / managerial role
- Experience in multi-brand retail is highly preferred
- Any F&B experience is a plus
- Passionate about community experience and retail sales
- Strong interpersonal skill, dependability, flexibility, multi-tasking are needed
- Good in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- High attention to detail and calm demeanour under pressure
- 5-Day Work
- Annual leave (14 days)
- Monthly target commission
- Medical insurance
- Team discount
- The job is mission driven and involves cultural partnerships and community engagement
How to Apply
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)