Incorporated in Hong Kong in 1918, The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is dedicated to providing comprehensive corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, and investment services to its customers in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and other major markets around the world.
BEA is a leading Hong Kong-based financial services group listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, serving the needs of customers throughout Greater China and beyond, with total consolidated assets of HK$848.7 billion (US$109.5 billion) as of 30th June, 2020. BEA also operates one of the largest branch networks in Hong Kong, with 65 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 11 i-Financial Centres throughout the city.
In Mainland China, BEA's operational presence dates back to the opening of the Bank's Shanghai Branch in 1920. Today, the BEA Group operates one of the most extensive networks of any foreign bank on the Mainland, with outlets in more than 40 cities nationwide.
Overseas, BEA has established a presence in Southeast Asia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Worldwide, including Hong Kong and the rest of Greater China, BEA operates around 170 outlets and employs approximately 10,000 people.
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz)Responsibilities:
- Support Customer Services Manager (CSM) to manage staff, handle daily operation
- Assist the Customer Services Representatives (CSR) in handling customer enquiries and complaints
- Conduct call monitoring to maintain high services quality of hotlines
- Perform day end balancing report or performance report for Customer Services Team
- Disclose claim, redress and complaint procedures throughout and after the sales process, and upon request
- Handle ad hoc duties as required
- HKCEE/HKDSE or above, with 5 subjects including English, Chinese and Mathematics, at Grade E/Level 2 or above, University graduate is preferred
- Preferable over 3 years’ experience in banking sector (retail banking)
- Call centre experience is a must
- At least 1-2 years at supervisory level
- Passed HKSI Paper 1, 7, 8 and IIQE Paper 1, 2, 3
- Good telephone manner, customer service and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Shift duty will required
- HKD 20,000-24,000
- Shift allowance HK$1,600 will be issued after probation
- Mon to Sat – 08:45 to 21:00 (Shift)
- On-job training (2-3 months)
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only) Successful candidates will be rewarded with HK$1,000 if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!cooljobz.com/registration/?user_group_id=JobSeeker
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.