Post Date: 2021-01-01
Vpon Big Data Group, a leading big data company focused on data analytics built with cutting-edge technologies to provide clients with the broadest set of mobile data across Asia in delivering effective mobile data-driven marketing solutions. Supported by the accumulation of massive data from 900 million mobile devices and strategic partnership with premium media resources across APAC, Vpon provides clients with customized data-centric marketing solutions, including data analytics services, brand awareness, performance-driven and cross border marketing solutions.
DevOps Engineer(Ad Network)
- Build & operation container based platform with Nomad / Consul / Kubernetes.
- Manage service availability and scalability through better monitoring, processes, and infrastructure.
- Support existing CI/CD flow & functions and optimize it.
- For delivering solution, to design, implement, and operate the backend infrastructure and in-the-cloud service which are about large, fast, and robust.
- Continue to review our develop toolset or flow, and provides feedback on the optimization.
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in administration and operation of public cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, 阿里雲, IBM Cloud)
- Experience in Docker operation.
- Experience with CI/CD & Automation systems (eg Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Chef, Jenkins)
- Experience with monitoring, alerting, and log pipeline analysis tools (Nagios, Graylog2, etc.)
- Good collaboration and communication with team member.
More About You
- Familiar with Spring/Struts/Hibernate.
- Scala, Ruby or Python is plus.
- Experience on Hadoop ,Hive ,Spark is plus.
- Experience on NoSQL solution like Couchbase, Redis, …, etc is plus.
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
【Successful candidates will be rewarded with USD130, if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】
Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.
||Information Technology : Hardware, Mobile / Wireless communications, Network / Support, Other, Project Management, Software Development, Webmaster / SEO
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above