Post Date: 2021-01-04
Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
Construction Superintendent, Electrical & Mechanical
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Provide daily site supervision of E&M works to ensure that the works are constructed to achieve the project objectives in a safe and timely manner
- Monitor quality assurance of the site to ensure all works are carried out to the specified requirements with respect to materials, workmanship and quality
- Monitor the site workforce to ensure that appropriate certified workers with required safety training & qualifications are deployed so as to ensure site works are constructed in a safe manner
- Handle daily coordination works with internal and external parties to facilitate the conduction of site works and ensure works are conducted in safe and efficient manner with minimal impact in daily airport operations
- Maintain comprehensive daily work records and prepare progress reports
- Supervise installation, testing, commissioning and handover of the completed works to project owners and / or user departments
- Perform shift duties including overnight as needed
- Higher Diploma/ Higher Certificate or above in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Building Services Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 8 years' relevant experience in site supervision of large, multi-disciplinary E & M projects
- Degree Holder with at least 4 years' relevant experience will also be considered
- Candidates without the above specified academic qualification but have 12 years' relevant working experience will also be considered
- Candidate with less experience would be considered for Assistant Construction Superintendent, Electrical & Mechanical
- Registered Electrical Worker holding a Grade A certificate or above is preferred
- Possess sound knowledge and experience of E&M works
- Experience in installation of airport works under a live operation environment is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese with knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!
||Hong Kong International Airport
||Engineering : Chemical industry, Electricity / Electronics, Manufacturing / Production, Mechanical, Other
||Degree or Above