Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Providing technical assistance to ensure architectural elements are designed, specified and built to achieve the required standards of aesthetics, materials, coordination and workmanship;
- Reviewing consultants' designs and contractors' submissions to ensure compliance with sound architectural principles and the required standards;
- Reviewing technical proposals and site works to ensure that the required quality and safety standards are maintained;
- Analyzing technical submissions for compliance with the specified requirements;
- Monitoring progress of the works, maintaining comprehensive records and preparing thorough progress reports;
- Co-coordinating design and construction interface issues and proactively resolve potential clashes and;
- Preparing design proposals as required to facilitate the project works
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or related disciplines with at least 6 years' relevant experience, of which a minimum of 3 years should be in project management
- Professional Qualification in Architecture gained from a recognized professional institution (e.g. HKIA) is required
- Experience in management of airport terminal design and construction works is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications and project management software tools
- Knowledge of CADD software such as AutoCAD and BIM is an advantage
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!
||Hong Kong International Airport