Post Date: 2021-01-11
Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
Project Engineer, Electrical & Mechanical
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Providing technical assistance in the design management and site supervision of E&M works;
- Ensuring that the consultants/contractors' proposals and works are technically sound and safe;
- Undertaking interface/coordination related to E&M works;
- Review of statutory submission and technical reports;
- Monitoring statutory submission of the consultants’ design works; and
- Providing technical support to site supervision teams including responding to request for information and preparing design change documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Building Services or other related disciplines with at least 6 years’ relevant experience, of which minimum of 3 years should be in project management role
- Member of HKIE or other equivalent professional bodies
- Experience in the management of infrastructure/building E&M system design, planning, construction and site supervisory works
- Experience in the design and construction supervision of airport E&M works is preferred
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications and project management software tools
- Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!
||Hong Kong International Airport
||Engineering : Chemical industry, Electricity / Electronics, Manufacturing / Production, Mechanical, Other
||Degree or Above