Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that the civil and building works are built to achieve the project objectives in a safe and timely manner.
- Performing survey duties as required for the 3RS works;
- Reviewing and providing technical input on the contractors method statement and submissions on site surveying;
- Verifying the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites;
- Preparing and document the survey results including data, charts, plots, maps, records, etc.;
- Arranging general maintenance and calibration of survey instruments; and
- Performing shift duties including overnight shift as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree holder in surveying or related disciplines with at least 6 years of relevant experience in land surveying including supervising survey activities and survey computation works
- Candidate with Higher Diploma or Higher Certificate in Surveying related discipline with substantial experience will also be considered
- Professional Qualification in Land Surveying gained from a recognized professional institution is required
- Experience in Starnet survey adjustment software; Microstation and AutoCAD drafting software; lnRoads modeling software; ArcGIS geographic information system and RDBMS will be an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proactive attitude with strong analytical skill and service oriented
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and organizing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Excel and Word
- Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!
||Hong Kong International Airport