Post Date: 2021-01-12
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Regional Finance - Projects
Regional Finance - Projects
Department: People, Legal and Finance
Level: Entry Level
The People, Legal and Finance teams at Shopee play a crucial organizational role in Shopee. The teams are responsible for all employees and their business needs by channeling important resources to support all the key functions in the company. People is key to Shopee. Therefore, as Shopee expands, there is an increasing need to develop and support our employees to bring Shopee to greater heights.
- Be actively involved in a wide range of finance topic areas, including actuals tracking, financial reconciliation and inventory cost management to continuously identify and drive sustained improvements to the business
- Support business leaders with decision making from Finance perspective with solid data and analysis
- Lead various process improvement initiatives alongside Business Development, Business Intelligence, Product Management, Operations, Finance and Marketing across Local and Regional teams
- Drive multiple projects to improve the accuracy of actuals tracking through automation and system interfacing
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with a variety of different stakeholders, including functional leaders, process owners, system users and the management team
- Recognized Degree in a Business/Accountancy
- Organized, demonstrated skills in prioritization & ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills - Ability to draw insights from complex data and design practical and scalable solutions
- Solid written and verbal communication - Ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Knowledge in Python and SQL is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!
||Banking / Finance : Business / Retail / Private / Investment, Internal control, Loan / Credit analysis and approval / Mortgage, Other, Transactions / Securities
||Morning and Evening
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above