Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Financial Services PMO
The SeaMoney team enables and drives innovations by providing a range of financial products and services to individuals and SMEs across the region. Join us and be the driving force in launching our business across multiple markets in Southeast Asia.
- Lead and manage high-impact projects end to end, to build our financial services business not limited to areas in retail finance, product development, go-to-market, partnerships, business development, compliance, regulatory, cash flow and capital management, etc
- Work directly with Senior Management to design initiatives using analytical and conceptual problem solving
- Identify functional, regulatory, technical gaps and initiate projects to achieve desired results
- Work with function stakeholders to lead and drive projects, including engineering, credit risk, operations, data science & modeling and business development teams within regional and local teams
- Act as point of contact between different departments within the company and relevant third parties
- Identify potential risks and develop a strategy to manage these risks
- Builder mindset, solid project management experiences with reputable consulting firms, Internet, FinTech, Banking or financial institution
- Preferably in areas of consumer/digital/open banking, consumer/unsecured lending, FX/rates trading, treasury, risk, regulatory (Basel capital requirement, anti-money laundering, compliance) for retail financial products
- Strong problem solving skills, proactive, bias to action and takes initiative
- Excellent communication skills, communicates clearly and concisely
- Strong academic background, people management and/or start up, market launch experience are highly advantageous
- Ability to develop strong relationships within and outside the company
- Good time management skills, able to multitask Design initiatives using analytical and conceptual problem solving
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written English and another Asian language (Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese, Tagalog)
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!