Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Department: People, Legal and Finance
Level: Entry Level
The People, Legal and Finance teams at Shopee play a crucial organizational role in Shopee. The teams are responsible for all employees and their business needs by channeling important resources to support all the key functions in the company. People is key to Shopee. Therefore, as Shopee expands, there is an increasing need to develop and support our employees to bring Shopee to greater heights.
- Will be involved in supporting e-commerce business; across various department such as marketing, business development and operations
- Responsible for reporting and to be able to identify issues/anomaly in report
- Within a team; responsible for new features testing prior to launch to the market
- Manage day-to-day office administration and operations
- Work across various department on process improvement
- Able to adapt and react quickly to changing needs and business decisions
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma holder
- Highly meticulous and pay attention to detail
- Willing to work on repetitive work with good quality, able to meet strict deadlines
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Positive working attitude, a strong team player
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word is a plus
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!