Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Full Stack Developer
The Operation teams at Shopee covers the operational end-to-end process, from when the buyer searches for a product listed on the Shopee platform, to the moment the buyer receives the products. The team analyses and monitors operational KPIs across the region and conducts root cause analysis when operation performance fluctuates. The Operations team comprises Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Warehouse, Logistics, Seller Operations and Fraud.
- Ownership of technical design, code development, and component testing
- Code reviews and suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Collaborating within other Operations teams to come up with solutions that can increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Thai nationality only
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (Python/Go/Java/NodeJS)
- Proficiency in one or more frontend framework, preferably React
- Proficiency in RDBMS (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Experience with MongoDB and Mongoose
- Experience with Linux
- Proficiency in one or more web servers (Apache/Nginx)
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, preferably Git
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!