Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Department: Business Development and Partnerships
The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
- Responsibility to ensure success of key merchants on Shopee platform including driving Revenue and smooth operation
- Educating sellers on Shopee features, Shopee promotional campaign and market insights
- Building good relationships and trust with merchants to understand more about their business and their key success factors
- Interact with stakeholders of different teams (example category management, search) to ensure products sold by new sellers receive enough visibility on the product pages
- Implement campaigns for new sellers, analyse and report their performance
- Interact with other local teams to share knowledge and replicate best practices
- Forecast volume and number of new sellers and activities required to incubate them
- Update the management team on weekly progress
- E-commerce experiences
- Category knowledge directly work under Home Appliances category
- Bachelor or Master Degree in BBA or related fields
- 3-5 years experienced in Key Account, Merchandiser, Business Development would be a plus
- Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and stakeholders and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Good command of English
- Good team player, with an aptitude for sales and the ambition to constantly outperform your KPIs
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!