Post Date: 2021-01-05
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Category Management Initiatives
Category Management Initiatives
Department: Business Development and Partnerships
The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
- Work to support management on business strategy and planning for overall categories
- Define, implement and execute strategy to improve overall categories performance on P&L, logistics & operation, sellers management, monetization plan, and traffic generation
- Use strong interpersonal skills to represent the categories and coordinate with other departments to plan and execute cross functional initiatives
- Roll out initiative projects across departments, develop a detailed project plan to track progress, and measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Represent the categories to work with marketing team to develop and roll out campaign initiatives; define and implement a merchandising strategy to reassure that the campaign achieves sales objectives
- Manage day to day business by being able to anticipate potential roadblocks and issues, while also being able to quickly solve problem
- Leverage on logical and structural thinking to optimize working process by being able to identify potential pain points and propose solutions
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in business related fields
- At least 2 years of experiences in management consulting firm or e-commerce business
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills at all times
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Good at execution and project management
- Strong interpersonal skills, be able to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Excellent communication capability in both Thai and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Driven, self-managed, and self-initiated
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!
||Sales / Customer Service / Business Development : Account Services, Business Development, Channel / Distribution, Customer Service, Other, Retail, Telemarketing, Wholesale
||Morning and Evening
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above