Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Department: Business Development and Partnerships
The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
- Monitor stock levels and replenish as needed to ensure product availability
- Preparation of purchase orders based on approved requisitions and selected supplier
- Review the quality of purchased and inbounded products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Coordinate with Buying team and Warehouse to arrange goods arrival information and make sure storage is deserved
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure confirmed orders are delivered in full and on time
- Create and maintain good relationships with suppliers and other relevant external parties
- Organize, maintain, and update database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and quantity of supplies
- Work closely with Commercial and Inventory Management team to develop future purchasing plan, deepen relationships with suppliers, and analyze potential suppliers for future project needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or relevant field
- 1 - 2 years of experience as a purchasing officer or related position
- Solid knowledge and understanding of purchasing processes, policy, and systems is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to negotiate, establish, and process contracts
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Knowledge of management and problem-solving skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Proactive and ability to work under pressure
- Methodical and very structured thinking
- Good English communication skills
- Good in MS office program
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!