Post Date: 2021-01-05
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Sourcing Key Account Management
Sourcing Key Account Management
Department: Business Development and Partnerships
The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
- Responsibility to ensure success of key brand, distributors and merchants in Sourcing (B2C business) and Shopee platform including driving Revenue and smooth operation
- Educating sellers on the department features, promotional campaign and market insights
- Forecast and ensure smoothness of seller supply chain, inventory and operation
- Negotiating deals with sellers and work with the team to develop matching initiatives to boost revenues
- Able to co-ordinate with cross functional team to identify issues and follow up on solutions
- Good time management to deliver multiple projects at the same time. Able to follow through to ensure excellent quality of execution. (additional more complex execution to co-ordinate across team/ function)
- In depth understanding of seller insights and able to leverage these insights to build strong relationship with sellers. Have basic analysis skill to track seller performance and able to propose execution ideas to help increase sales
- Able to collaborate well with other team members. Driven to achieve team goal and is transparent to share ideas to help total team improve performance
- Have high accountability and responsibility to follow through each tasks as well as high ownership of each account
- Bachelor or Master Degree in BBA or related fields
- 4-8 years experienced in Key Account, Merchandiser, Offline business, Business Development
- FMCG experienced is a plus
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and stakeholders and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Good command of English
- Knowledge in MS Office , Basic Excel , Pivot , Vlookup , PPT
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!
||Sales / Customer Service / Business Development : Account Services, Business Development, Channel / Distribution, Customer Service, Other, Retail, Telemarketing, Wholesale
||Morning and Evening
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above