Post Date: 2021-01-05
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Junior Category Management (Shopee Mart)
Junior Category Management (Shopee Mart)
Department: Business Development and Partnerships
The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
- Define, implement and execute the business development / growth strategy for the category in Shopee’s retail business
- Response for P/L status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; and recommending strategy to management and implement to the team
- Control overall stock levels and replenish as needed to ensure product availability to align with sales target and department strategy
- Responsibility to ensure success of key brands, distributors and merchants in Sourcing (B2C business) and Shopee platform including driving Revenue and smooth operation.
- Lead, coordinate and execute projects with key stakeholders across different functions
- Hire, train and manage a team of Key Account Managers to help grow and manage portfolio of merchants. This will continue to grow as the department grows
- Develop online merchandising and promotion strategy to achieve sales targets
- Retain and optimize key account relationships to drive overall sales volumes. This can be done by ensuring pricing competitiveness, assortment, stock availability of key merchants within the department
- Identify, establish and grow others local strategic partnerships
- Ideally 6-10 years of working experience preferably in management consulting firm or business development in FMCG and/or Retail industry a plus
- Strong analytical acumen and ability to generate and evaluate analysis
- Superb business acumen with a desire to manage your own business
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus
- Driven and motivated
- Previous management and leadership experience
- Excellent communication capability
- Good English
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills at all times
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Have passion in eCommerce industry
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!
||Sales / Customer Service / Business Development : Account Services, Business Development, Channel / Distribution, Customer Service, Other, Retail, Telemarketing, Wholesale
||Morning and Evening
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above