Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Department: Business Development and Partnerships
The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
- Conduct the initial pitch to Service by Shopee as well as being the first contact point for new potential suppliers
- Be the point of contact for Agreement Signing Process with Suppliers as well as renegotiate expiring contracts and Bank guarantee (if any)
- Coordinate with internal parties especially Legal, Finance, Back Office, Warehouse in order to close the deal fast
- Be responsible for tracking the progress of contract and vendor registration in order to support buying process
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration or other related
- At least 3 years of experience in Merchandising/ Buyer Coordinator, or Buyer support is advantage
- Experience in Retail/ Trading and Online business will be advantage
- Negotiation and Conflict resolution skills
- High attention to details and Work fast
- Service Mind and Adapt to change
- Work Well under Pressure and Independently
- Good Interpersonal Skill
- Good Command in English (Especially in Written)
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word)
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!