Post Date: 2021-01-12
MAKING AN IMPACT
Since 2002, we’ve cultivated successful Innovation and Technology (I&T) companies, formed strong local and international partnership networks and created a thriving community within HKSTP.
To create a vibrant innovation and technology ecosystem to deliver social and economic benefits to Hong Kong and the region, and to build a future abundant with innovation opportunities for the younger generations.
To connect stakeholders, facilitate knowledge transfer and nurture talents to accelerate technological innovation and commercialisation.
Your future is our future. We believe in investing in our people both professionally and personally, so that we can build a better tomorrow together.
When you join the HKSTP community, you unlock a range of career development programmes designed to accelerate your growth and help you achieve your goals. We reward ambition - the drive to continuously enhance your knowledge and stay ahead of the curve.
Take the next step in your career with us today.
Project Manager, IT Infrastructure
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz)
- We are looking for a high calibre to work with business units, IT team and vendors to drive initiatives tied to the Smart Campus program through detailed management of various IT infrastructure projects to support the future growth and continuous innovation of the campus.
- Manage the planning and implementation of the IT infrastructure for Smart Campus
- Lead the technical design of the network, including the optical and copper cabling, core and distribution network, indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi network, in-building distributed antenna system, etc.
- Manage the delivery of the IT infrastructure projects in the existing building or new construction buildings, e.g. indoor/outdoor cabling, branch/shops setup, and computer room/data centre build out, etc.
- Lead and coordinate with Project Team to manage the project activities, including requirement collection, site preparation, monitoring progress, UAT, deployment, and the transition to on-going support, etc.
- Prepare project status report and present to senior management
- Evaluate IT solution proposals and maintenance contract from vendors
- Preparation of RFP, RFQ and project-related documents
- Manage external vendors, suppliers and contractors to ensure quality deliverables
- Build and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Degree or above in Computer Science or any other related discipline
- 8 years of relevant working experience in IT infrastructure project. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager
- Solid experience in Project Management of large scale projects or Technical Leader roles is preferred
- Experienced in backbone network design and implementation would be an advantage
- Experienced in coordinating with multiple vendors and user parties in project environments
- Understanding of prevailing technology in cabling, networking, telecommunications, virtual servers, data centre facilities, storage, security monitoring and cloud technologies
- Familiar with best practices in information security and strong experience in vendor management
- PMP and ITIL certifications would be an advantage
- Excellent people management, interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in both English and Chinese
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
【Successful candidates will be rewarded with HK$1,000, if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】
Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!cooljobz.com/registration/?user_group_id=JobSeeker
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.
||Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
||Information Technology : Hardware, Mobile / Wireless communications, Network / Support, Other, Project Management, Software Development, Webmaster / SEO
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above