Post Date: 2021-01-13
MAKING AN IMPACT
Since 2002, we’ve cultivated successful Innovation and Technology (I&T) companies, formed strong local and international partnership networks and created a thriving community within HKSTP.
To create a vibrant innovation and technology ecosystem to deliver social and economic benefits to Hong Kong and the region, and to build a future abundant with innovation opportunities for the younger generations.
To connect stakeholders, facilitate knowledge transfer and nurture talents to accelerate technological innovation and commercialisation.
Your future is our future. We believe in investing in our people both professionally and personally, so that we can build a better tomorrow together.
When you join the HKSTP community, you unlock a range of career development programmes designed to accelerate your growth and help you achieve your goals. We reward ambition - the drive to continuously enhance your knowledge and stay ahead of the curve.
Take the next step in your career with us today.
Senior Officer / Officer, Funding Management and TecONE
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz)
HKSTP helps nurture and grow tech companies in HK through various incubating programs, funding opportunities, market connection, etc. It is now a big family having over 900 tech companies as family members. In this big family, Funding Management/TecONE Team plays an important role to advise, guide and support the startups / tech companies to effectively secure public funding to do more R&D and develop more innovative products. We call for interest of candidates to be part of the Team, and more importantly, to be part of the vibrant I&T ecosystem in HKSTP. Candidates will have the exposures to public funding programs, tech community, innovative technologies and products, industrial partners, and etc.
- Assist startups/tech companies in the application process for various public funding programs under Innovation and Technology Commission or HKSTP, including but not limited to Research Talent Hub/ Public Sector Trial Scheme/ Technology Talent Admission Scheme/ Accommodation Support Programme/ Student Internship Programme etc.;
- Assist in handling applications vetting, progress reports and change requests, conducting visit-cum-interviews with applicant companies for funding reimbursement, and verifying compliance with relevant application guidelines;
- Assist in advising startups/tech companies on enquiries or questions related to funding applications and disbursement;
- Provide administrative support and participate in consultation sessions, face-to-face meetings, or webinars about public funding programs for startups/tech companies; preparing relevant statistics reports, presentation materials, information sheets, etc.;
- Perform other duties assigned by the line manager as appropriate
- University graduate in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Accounting, Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in programme administration/ customer service, candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer
- Experience in Government’s or NGO’s funding programmes would be an advantage
- A good team player who is initiative, energetic, service-oriented and detail-minded
- Proficient in Microsoft Offices, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Cantonese, Putonghua and English
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
~~~~~~ 【Successful candidates will be rewarded with HK$1,000, if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】
Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.
||Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
||Administration and Human Resources : Administrative / Operational manager, Secretary / Personal Assistant, Training and Development
Sales / Customer Service / Business Development : Business Development, Customer Service
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above