Post Date: 2021-01-13
MAKING AN IMPACT
Since 2002, we’ve cultivated successful Innovation and Technology (I&T) companies, formed strong local and international partnership networks and created a thriving community within HKSTP.
To create a vibrant innovation and technology ecosystem to deliver social and economic benefits to Hong Kong and the region, and to build a future abundant with innovation opportunities for the younger generations.
To connect stakeholders, facilitate knowledge transfer and nurture talents to accelerate technological innovation and commercialisation.
Your future is our future. We believe in investing in our people both professionally and personally, so that we can build a better tomorrow together.
When you join the HKSTP community, you unlock a range of career development programmes designed to accelerate your growth and help you achieve your goals. We reward ambition - the drive to continuously enhance your knowledge and stay ahead of the curve.
Take the next step in your career with us today.
Senior Officer (Biomedical Technology Support Centre / Laboratory Services)
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz)
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with all stakeholders of the biomedical technology (BMT) cluster of HKSTP, including but not limited to academia, researchers, and business clients
- Provide instrumentation and application support at Biomedical Technology Support Centre (BSC)
- Conduct training, operation and maintenance of laboratory instruments to support projects of BSC users, in particular the sequencing or flow cytometry platform.
- Assist in administrative work at Chemical Co-working Centre (CCC)
- Assist in technical writing such as Standard Operating Procedures, protocols, technical notes, guidelines and flow charts
- Assist in procurement and interact with suppliers
- Assist / plan, coordinate and organize projects from planning to implementation stages including budgeting and promotion (e.g. preparation and development of marketing collaterals including brochures, presentation, website, banner, poster, etc.) with minimum supervision
- Interact with customers to understand their technical requirements and develop effective solutions
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors and management
- Bachelor or Master degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Medical Laboratory Science, Pharmacology, or related life science discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in life science laboratory, experience in Next Generation Sequencing (library preparation and data analysis), Flow Cytometry or High-resolution/High-content Microscopy would be a plus
- Registered at the Hong Kong Medical Laboratory Technologist Board as Part I / II technologist would be an advantage
- Candidate is expected to keep up with the latest development in instrumentation and analytical methods
- Familiar with occupational hazards and standard safety practices
- A strong ability to problem solve and customer-centred service attitude is a must
- Good analytical, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in MS office (Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
~~~~~~ 【Successful candidates will be rewarded with HK$1,000, if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】
Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.
||Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
||Research / Laboratory : Energy, Laboratory, Research and Development
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above