Post Date: 2021-01-13
MAKING AN IMPACT
Since 2002, we’ve cultivated successful Innovation and Technology (I&T) companies, formed strong local and international partnership networks and created a thriving community within HKSTP.
To create a vibrant innovation and technology ecosystem to deliver social and economic benefits to Hong Kong and the region, and to build a future abundant with innovation opportunities for the younger generations.
To connect stakeholders, facilitate knowledge transfer and nurture talents to accelerate technological innovation and commercialisation.
Your future is our future. We believe in investing in our people both professionally and personally, so that we can build a better tomorrow together.
When you join the HKSTP community, you unlock a range of career development programmes designed to accelerate your growth and help you achieve your goals. We reward ambition - the drive to continuously enhance your knowledge and stay ahead of the curve.
Take the next step in your career with us today.
Senior Manager, Biomedical Technology Cluster (Laboratory Service)
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz)
- Create a positive experience for Biomedical Technology Support Centre (BSC) users
- Drive BSC’s growth, maximize equipment usage and develop value added service
- Develop and manage a team to provide shared equipment support activities in various sites of BSC and laboratory of IncuBio program
- Plan and manage the operation and routine maintenance of instruments in BSC
- Develop and maintain technical writing such as Standard Operating Procedures, protocols, technical notes, guidelines and flow charts
- Interact with customers to understand their technical requirements and develop effective solutions.
- Manage equipment acquisition process and interact with procurement and suppliers
- Drive projects from planning to implementation stages including budgeting and promotion (e.g. preparation and development of marketing collaterals including brochures, presentation, website, banner, poster, social media, etc.)
- Prepare board papers wherever applicable
- Facilitate collaborations with all stakeholders of the Biomedical Technology (BMT) cluster in Hong Kong Science Park, including but not limited to industry, academia, regulatory bodies, end user groups, capital community, etc.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors and management
- Postgraduate degree in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Science, Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry, Biology, Medical Laboratory Science or Clinical Science discipline
- Minimum 10 years of instrument operation experience in biomedical research laboratory, of which at least 3 years in laboratory managerial level. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager.
- Extensive network with academia, companies, industries, startup communities in the biomedical technology space
- Proactive, dynamic, mature with superior interpersonal skills with all levels of staff and external stakeholders and collaborators
- Strong teamwork attitude and ability to manage up, down and across.
- A proven track record of accomplishment.
- A good command of English and Chinese, written and verbal, with excellent presentation skills.
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
~~~~~~ 【Successful candidates will be rewarded with HK$1,000, if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】
Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.
||Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
||Research / Laboratory : Energy, Laboratory, Research and Development
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above