Post Date: 2021-01-13
MAKING AN IMPACT
Since 2002, we’ve cultivated successful Innovation and Technology (I&T) companies, formed strong local and international partnership networks and created a thriving community within HKSTP.
To create a vibrant innovation and technology ecosystem to deliver social and economic benefits to Hong Kong and the region, and to build a future abundant with innovation opportunities for the younger generations.
To connect stakeholders, facilitate knowledge transfer and nurture talents to accelerate technological innovation and commercialisation.
Your future is our future. We believe in investing in our people both professionally and personally, so that we can build a better tomorrow together.
When you join the HKSTP community, you unlock a range of career development programmes designed to accelerate your growth and help you achieve your goals. We reward ambition - the drive to continuously enhance your knowledge and stay ahead of the curve.
Take the next step in your career with us today.
Senior Programme Manager (ELITE)
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz)
The ELITE Programme (the “Programme”) aims at attracting high potential and forward-looking technology companies from local and around the world to Hong Kong Science Park, and draw in top talents with leading technological skills as well as pool innovation and technology resources.
The Programme targets technology companies with promising business growth potential and strong R&D investment in Hong Kong. Under the Programme, HKSTP will provide support to successful applicants to set up their operation at the Hong Kong Science Park and partially match their R&D investment.
- Partner with the account managers in technology clusters to develop the ELITE companies throughout the Programme Lifecycle
- Manage the application & assessment process : liaise with internal functional teams in verifying the submitted documents for application, e.g. financials statements, audit reports, safety reports or licenses, documentary evidence of employees
- Responsible for programme status update
- Assist account managers in bridging the gap of understanding/interpretation between the Reimbursement Claim Application and Programme Update Report
- Facilitate and coordinate Programme Update Meeting
- Oversee the Reimbursement : Liaise with the internal functional teams in verifying the submitted documents for reimbursement claim application
- Assist the PIC (Person in Charge) of ELITE Programme in administering the followings:-
- Monitor and coordinate with internal stakeholders for :
- Application entry to panel assessment
- Release of official offers to successful applicants
- Reimbursement of subsidies
- Facilitate panel assessment meeting, program update meeting and Annual Business Update review of ELITE companies
- Arrange and lead briefing/training sessions of the ELITE Programme to both internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee and report the ELITE status on a regular basis
- Handle questions/enquiries raised by internal and external parties
- Draft and maintain program documents and templates
- Partner with Account Managers to drive the ecosystem development contributions of the ELITE companies
- University graduate or above in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, or Science
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience, preferably with solid exposure in management accounting, business operations or program management. Candidate with less experience will be considered for lower position
- Experience in Information & Communication Technology and/or Biomedical Science is an advantage
- CPA qualification and/or experience in compliance management, continuous improvement is a plus
- Passion for entrepreneurship; good understanding in R&D ecosystem.
- Self-motivated, organized, a good team player, ability to be multi-task, work under pressure and achieve tight timelines
- Logical thinking, attention to details, great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
~~~~~~ 【Successful candidates will be rewarded with HK$1,000, if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】
Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.
||Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
||Administration and Human Resources : Administrative / Operational manager, Secretary / Personal Assistant, Training and Development
Professional services : Business Consulting
Sales / Customer Service / Business Development : Business Development, Customer Service
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above