Post Date: 2021-01-13
MAKING AN IMPACT
Since 2002, we’ve cultivated successful Innovation and Technology (I&T) companies, formed strong local and international partnership networks and created a thriving community within HKSTP.
To create a vibrant innovation and technology ecosystem to deliver social and economic benefits to Hong Kong and the region, and to build a future abundant with innovation opportunities for the younger generations.
To connect stakeholders, facilitate knowledge transfer and nurture talents to accelerate technological innovation and commercialisation.
Your future is our future. We believe in investing in our people both professionally and personally, so that we can build a better tomorrow together.
When you join the HKSTP community, you unlock a range of career development programmes designed to accelerate your growth and help you achieve your goals. We reward ambition - the drive to continuously enhance your knowledge and stay ahead of the curve.
Take the next step in your career with us today.
Manager, Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz)
We are transforming from traditional procurement to centralized strategic sourcing to create more synergy and enhance operational efficiency so we are looking for a high caliber to join the expanding team. Key responsibilities are shown below:
- Responsible for indirect procurement, involving strategic sourcing and centralized procuring process in areas, including technical, commercial, consultancy, IT, insurance and estate management services, etc. ;
- Provide technical and/or system administration in tendering process including tender preparation, user inputs consolidation, tender assessment, compilation of contractual documents, etc.;
- Review supplier applications and performance for management’s approval on registration and renewal;
- Implement and maintain supplier database, and conduct procurement and pricing analysis;
- Conduct corporate training, market research and supplier performance survey; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Possession of a Bachelor degree in Supply Management, Business Administration or related disciplines; Holder of CIPS and CPSM will be an advantage;
- Minimum 6 - 8 years’ relevant working experience in sizeable organizations with high level of exposure in tendering, contracting and project management;
- Solid experience in using procurement system, including e-Tendering system and ERP will be an advantage;
- Able to work with limited supervision, self-motivated, diligent with mature personality;
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week and generous benefits including
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
~~~~~~ 【Successful candidates will be rewarded with HK$1,000, if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】
Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.
||Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
||Administration and Human Resources : Administrative / Operational manager
Professional services : Business Consulting
Research / Laboratory : Research and Development
Sales / Customer Service / Business Development : Business Development, Customer Service
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above