Post Date: 2021-01-14
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Seller Management (Project) 專案分析資深專員
Department: Business Development and Partnerships
The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
- Lead the campaign planning, execution, and performance review of Shopee mart project.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of different campaign mechanics and propose growth initiatives to reach the sales target.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, incl. marketing, category management, B2C, BI, etc. to build up the in-app visibility and user awareness of Shopee mart and FMCG key brands.
- 3-5 year of experience in project management and data analysis
- Able to influence and collaborate with mid-to-senior management in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently and productively under ambiguous, fast-paced working environment
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of FMCG market in Taiwan, experiences in marketing campaign planning, team management experience
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!
||Sales / Customer Service / Business Development : Account Services, Business Development, Channel / Distribution, Customer Service, Other, Retail, Telemarketing, Wholesale
||Morning and Evening
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above