Post Date: 2021-01-14
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Regional IT Security Manager
Department: Engineering and Technology
The Engineering and Technology team is at the core of the Shopee platform development. The team is made up of a group of passionate engineers from all over the world, striving to build the best systems with the most suitable technologies. Our engineers do not merely solve problems at hand; We build foundations for a long-lasting future. We don't limit ourselves on what we can or can't do; we take matters into our own hands even if it means drilling down to the bottom layer of the computing platform. Shopee's hyper-growing business scale has transformed most "innocent" problems into huge technical challenges, and there is no better place to experience it first-hand if you love technologies as much as we do.
- Work in a diverse, cross-functional team that is protecting company’s tangible and intangible assets
- Acting in accordance with the corporate security management system and security policy to manage all aspects of Corp IT Security in the region
- Develop, implement and maintain local security standards and procedures
- Responsible for making proposal on new technologies to improve cyber security based on the industry trend and development in Taiwan
- To periodically review the result and methodology from vulnerability scan, penetration test, code review and conduct regular audit trail review, etc.
- To monitor and influence local cyber security regulation and standards
- To direct and investigate all matters where actions of staffs, suppliers or others could or have caused a breach of cyber security, and advice on procedures to be implemented to prevent re-occurrence
- To participate in new Corp IT security projects and solution implementations
- To conduct security risk assessment together with business owners
- To conduct security awareness training
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in information security field
- Experience in developing and maintaining policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Experience working with multiple operating systems, with expert level knowledge of Linux, Windows or MacOS
- Hands-on experience in security systems including firewalls, anti-virus, authentication systems, log management, vulnerability management, etc.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Solid understanding of ISO27001/ISO27002, PCI DSS, or other IT governance best practices
- Preferably with one or more of the given certifications - CISSP, CISA, CCSP or CEH
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Positive and eager-to-learn attitude
- Ambitious but humble, striving for the best, and take feedback from teammates, players, and partners into consideration
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and oral)
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!
||Information Technology : Hardware, Mobile / Wireless communications, Network / Support, Other, Project Management, Software Development, Webmaster / SEO
||Morning and Evening
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above