Post Date: 2021-01-14
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Global Leaders Program (GLP) - Batch 3
Department: Global Leaders Program
Level: Entry Level
The Global Leaders Program is a 2-year graduate program consisting of four 6-month local and overseas rotations, designed for highly enthusiastic and ambitious young talents. Take on a multitude of responsibilities to drive Shopee’s critical projects and be involved in the expansion of Shopee across the region!
Shopee Global Leaders Program is a 2-year management trainee program consisting of four 6-month local and overseas rotations, designed for highly enthusiastic and ambitious young talents in Taiwan.
You will be given the responsibility to drive Shopee’s most impact projects and the opportunity to work closely with different teams in Taiwan and Singapore. This will give you an eye-opening experience and regional exposure at the same time.
You will be expected to take on a multitude of responsibilities to support the expansion of our eCommerce platform across the region.
Be a part of our fast-growing team and contribute to our tremendous growth in Taiwan.
Join our dynamic and exciting team to have the chance for you to lead and make a real impact!
What is in store for you?
- Very competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work on most impact projects
- Rotation to local and overseas functions
- Mentorship with senior management
- Professional and personal growth
- Accelerated career progression
Possible Rotations Include
- Business Intelligence
- Product Management
- Good bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from any discipline universities.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in extra-curricular activities or any other exceptional achievements.
- Fresh graduates or candidates with up to 2-year working experience.
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!
||Sales / Customer Service / Business Development : Account Services
||Morning and Evening
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above