Post Date: 2021-01-21
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Business Development Analyst
Business Development Analyst
Department: Business Development and Partnerships
Level: Entry Level
The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
- Manage and form relationships with a pool of merchants
- Analyze data, reports and trends to understand the best approach to optimize growth for these merchants
- Provide professional recommendations to merchants to help them accomplish their business needs
- Prepare and present strategic advice to these merchants on how to best achieve the set KPIs
- Actively communicate with the merchants once a week to provide support
- Min. 1 year experience preferred
- Experience in e-Commerce will be added advantage
- Strong analytical skill, proficiency in excel is a must
- Good team player, with an aptitude for sales and the ambition to constantly outperform your KPIs
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
~~~~~【Successful candidates will be rewarded with USD130, if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!cooljobz.com/registration/?user_group_id=JobSeeker
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.
||Sales / Customer Service / Business Development : Account Services, Business Development, Channel / Distribution, Customer Service, Other, Retail, Telemarketing, Wholesale
||Morning and Evening
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above